- Where did you go for your undergrad?
I went to OCC and Oakland University.
- Did you get a Master’s as well?
I went to Central Michigan University for my Master’s in Sports Administration. I was a grad assistant there.
- What does your position entail?
I oversee the facility. I oversee the looks and cleanliness of the facility, bike rental program, and club sports and organization reservations for the outdoor fields as well. I close down and open up the outdoor fields for certain seasons. My position deals a lot with customer service.
- Why did you want to work at the Rec?
I’ve always had great experiences at the Rec and I’m big on living a healthy lifestyle. Greg opened my eyes to Rec, higher education, and student development.
- What is the most exciting aspect of your job?
Everyday is different. The events we host changes all the time.
- What is one thing you can’t live without for your job?
I can’t do my job without my keys.
- What is the most beneficial aspect of your job?
My job allows me to participate in a healthy lifestyle.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to play sports, especially basketball. In the summer I really enjoy going to the beach. I just like being active overall and I’m up to try everything once.
- Why did you want to work at OU?
OU was inevitable for me. It has been a part of my family since I was little when my mom worked here. I wanted to give back, and give people the same experience I had when I was in my undergrad here.
- Fun Fact:
I participated in the Disney Internship Program.