How to prep your strawberries:
- Buy a large carton of fresh strawberries.
- Wash and dry your strawberries.
- With a paring knife cut a pocket into the strawberry removing the hull yet keeping the perimeter of the strawberry untouched.
- Set strawberries aside in a bowl and prepare your filling of choice
Gluten-free Cheesecake Filling:
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat or Light Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Packets of Truvia (or Stevia Brand of Choice)
- Shredded Coconut (for topping)
- Place all topping ingredients into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place filling ingredients into strawberries.